**photos via After Ellen & Casanova Casino, respectively**
It turns out that this movie is like the "after school special" version of Mean Girls. Where in that movie, revenge was sought, in this movie its redemption. Also it dives into the psychological effects that occurs when being bullied. Especially as a female teen and seriously, underneath the make up and general sexiness, girls are fucking mean, and they are the worse to each other.
These movies always end in one of two ways, either the antagonist stands up to the bully, or they kill themselves. In this one, she stands up for herself. Yay, self-respect. Anyway, like I said earlier, it wasn't a terrible flick. I tuned in for the cast, watched for the bullying tuned out towards the predictable ending.
Alexa Vega is hot and I hope we get to see more of her in the future. (via)
Violence? No physical violence, which actually added to the helplessness as school officials refused to act without any physicality.
Explosions? Nope. Unless you count bursting into tears.
Nudity? No. But there is a bra & panty scene, that almost makes it all worthwhile.








0 comments:
Post a Comment