
I don't know what I can say about this ridiculous hip-hopera. I sat through all 22 chapters in one sitting and the longer it went on, the more interesting it became. You know that Aristocrats joke that gets worse and worse and as it goes on, it actually become funny? That's Trapped in the Closet in a nutshell. By the end, you're actually upset that its done.
I don't think there is a real way to describe this "product" without giving too much away.
Here's the wiki link where you can get all the info pre-spoiled for you.
"The songs tell the story of a one-night stand that sets off a chain of events, which gradually reveals a greater web of lies, sex, and deceit. At first it appears to be a pedestrian and even asinine story of a one night stand, but as the story progresses it matures into a subtle cautionary tale for the urban male trying to keep it real."
Chapter 1 after the jump...
Its much more fun to watch with friends than alone. The ridiculousness is amplified as they may catch something you might miss alone.
***Bonus: according to Wiki, R.Kelly has completed 15 more chapters and he's waiting to release them "when the public demands it." I'll watch, but I won't hold my breath.***
Violence? Implied but never delivered.
Explosions? Nope.
Nudity? There's going to be a chapter where you will hope for some "accidental" boobage, but nope.




0 comments:
Post a Comment