Karate Kid Black

Here is the trailer for the Karate Kid Black starring Jaden Smith (Will's kid) and Jackie Chan.


"Karate Kid Black" just sounds smoother...

Also:
 
Image via - (Great New Movies)

Thoughts after the jump.

I do not have a favorable opinion of this flick. I found these opinions scattered on the net. Thought they were worth mentioning:

Comments from (I Heart Chaos)

 The new Karate Kid movie truely IS going to eat giant sweaty kung fu balls. and then ask for seconds.

Submitted by trashedmonkey47 on Mon, 05/10/2010 - 11:51.
I don't know if I'll be able to take the movie seriously with Jackie Chan in it.

Comment from (Youtube)
 shenenehjenkins1 Ugh...this is like the Affirmative Action of Hollywood storylines

 Comments from (Buzzfeed)

It looks awful. Shame. - Alex R.

Comment from (Filmdrunk)
Why is it called Karate kid if he’s teaching him kung-fu? - Madman

***Karate Kid Black, Drops June 11th, 2010.***

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fortune-teller, but I can see you leaving the theater disappointed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. AND I'm taking the kids with me!
    It looks predictable yet entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, be sure to come back and let me know. I am in no rush to catch this flick or review it.

    Family time is important and I'm sure your kids will love it. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)