Based on the much anticipated EA videogame Dead Space 2, Dead Space: Aftermath is a fast paced, horrifying thrill ride set in 2059 that follows the four surviving ship crew members of the USG O'Bannon.
Confession: I liked the first Dead Space game. Was good fun. Haven't played two or three and from what I hear, EA kinda fucked it up anyway so I don't feel too bad about not giving them my money.
Aftermath is one of those films where four people tell their side of the same event. After a catastrophic event causes the death of their entire crew, the four surviving team members are brought aboard a government ship and interrogated regarding the events of that day.
I'm being generous when I tell you that this movie is kinda boring. Sure there was gore and swearing, and even titty, but there was nothing else to it. I genuinely hope the game wasn't as bad.
Since I've already gone negative, I should also say that I was not feeling the character design. They looked like they were created in a mix of 3D cell shading and motion capture. It just looked weird.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity?At the end







you probably would have been better served watching the cut scenes from 2 and 3
ReplyDelete