When an army of zombies invades a small town, it's up to an odd local boy with a knack for communicating with the dead to save the day.
I was actually looking forward to watching this when it was released. ParaNorman is a pretty solid film and it has a message:
"If you only remember the bad, you become bad because you lose your way and forget who you are."
ParaNorman is not really a kids movie. The funny thing is, a lot of the reviews that I've come across say it's "too scary for kids," but I don't see that as It wasn't really scary at all. If anything is just not age appropriate for all kids. While some of the images could be frightening, a lot of the jokes and references were things that only adults would get.
So to sum up: ParaNorman-solid film, good references, has a message, not explicitly for kids.
Violence? Animated
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No







I wanted to see this, good to know it's approved!
ReplyDelete