I'm changing the rating system. Going forward, I'm going to use the Five Star System. Why the change? I'm lazy and trying to determine number scores kinda sucks. I'm all about making my life easier when I can.
So here is the new Ratings Breakdown:
1 Star = An absolute suck fest, like a two hour Lemon Party. Inspires instant hatred.
2 Stars = Sucks less than one star films, but doesn't cause rage.
3 Stars = Average. Could be better, could be worse. (I predict I'll be raining threes like Jesus Shuttlesworth.)
4 Stars = Should be five, but there's something missing or there's something in general that takes away from the film in some way.
5 Stars = An instant recommendation. If there is anything wrong with this film, it doesn't take away from how awesome it is.
**Notes**
-There are no "Half-Stars." Scores will be rounded down instead.
-I'm keeping The Matrix rule for scoring intact i.e. any film older than 1999 will not be rated.
-TV shows may be featured, promoted and or recommended but not rated.
Well that's it for now. I guess. I feel like I need a catchphrase to sign off to, but whatever.





I like the new system. Much easier to navigate.
ReplyDeleteNew Design. New Ratings System. Doing it big.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff! Lmfao @ raining threes like Jesus Shuttleworth
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I'm glad somebody got that.
ReplyDelete